- Click on Tasks on the left-hand sidebar of Hibox.
By default, all incomplete tasks will appear for all streams. You can use the filter in the upper right to show tasks for a specific stream.
- Then click on the green box in the upper right-hand corner that says “+ New Task“.
- Select the stream you want to assign the task to.
- Simply type out the task you want to create and hit enter on your keyboard.
- To change the order of priority, hover over the number located on the left of the task and drag the task to a new location.