Políticas de utilização
- Using the platform for any purpose that violates Provincial, National and / or Municipal laws, regulations and / or decrees, including child pornography, fraud, obscene material trafficking, drug trafficking, gambling and spamming (continuous publication of repetitive text);
- Posting content on the platform that infringes the intellectual property rights, privacy, trade secrets, patents, trademarks or any other third party rights, of the supplier or the operator.
- Posting content on the platform that is undue, illegitimate, false, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, embarrassing or offensive towards other persons, both physical and fictional, and at the discretion of the Operator or Supplier
- Publishing content that constitutes cyber-bullying, which will be determined at the sole discretion of the Operator or the Supplier.
- Publishing content that represents a dangerous behavior, that can threaten people’s safety, or that is risky in any sense.
- Posting phone numbers, addresses or surnames.
- Posting URLs or links to external websites, or publishing HTML code or any other programming language.
- Posing as another person when posting content, or using the platform in any way that is misleading or confusing to others.
- Collecting information about others, including, but not limited to, email addresses, without their consent.
- Systematically collect data or other content from the platform to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without the written permission of the Supplier;
- Allowing any other person or entity to use the user’s account to post or view content.
- Using any information obtained through the platform in order to contact, advertise, solicit, or sell to any user without prior express consent;
- Trick, defraud or deceive the Provider, Operator or other users of the platform, especially to try to obtain confidential account information, such as passwords;
- Harassing, intimidating or threatening the employees of the Supplier or the Operator, or the representatives who participate in the provision of any part of the platform;
- Interfere, interrupt or create an excessive load on the website or on the platform; Either from a single computer, or through the use of terminals controlled by the person creating the load (for example, an attack on the service).
- Skipping, avoiding, or attempting to skip or avoid any measures we use to prevent or restrict access to the platform.
- Publishing content or files containing malicious code such as viruses, malware, trojans, keyloggers and any other destructive software.
- Using the platform for purposes of mere leisure, amusement, or any other purpose other than those proposed by the Operator.
- Disguising the origin of any information or query transmitted through the website or the use of tools to anonymize its Internet protocol address, or “IP address” (for example: an anonymous proxy) to access the Platform;
- Using nicknames or pseudonyms to identify with others.
- Posting offensive comments related to race, national origin, ethnic, cultural, religious, gender, sexual preference or physical disability;
- To demean, disparage, discredit, or damage in any way, at the sole discretion of the Supplier or the Operator, the Supplier, Operator and / or platform;
- Incite or encourage others to do any of the activities described in this document.
BREACH OF THESE TERMS WILL IMPLY THE IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF THE USER’S ACCOUNT