How to create a task template
Our new task template feature enables you to select a range of tasks that you frequently complete, for example contacting leads or onboarding new clients, and add them to as many different streams as you want. This saves a lot of time which will allow your team to stay focused on projects! Check out our video tutorial below, and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Click on Tasks on the left sidebar of Hibox.
- Select a task and you can hold down the shift button – it will select an entire range of tasks to add to the template. If tasks are not located next to each other, hold down the ctrl/command button to select them individually.
- Give a name to your task template.
- Then, on the right sidebar, you can copy these tasks, set assignee, set due date and more.
- You can make these tasks private or public, and save this template.
- Create a new task on the task view.
- And select the task template you just created on the right hand side.
- Finally, select “Create Tasks” and the tasks previously selected will be added to the chosen stream.
Was this helpful?
Help us help you more