How to Create Tasks from the Task View
- Click on Tasks on the left hand sidebar of Hibox.
By default, all incomplete tasks will appear for all streams. You can use the filter in the upper right to show tasks for a specific stream.
- Then click on the green box on the upper right hand corner that says ‘+ New Task’.
- Select the stream you want to assign the task to.
- Simply type out the task you want to create and hit enter on your keyboard.
- To change the order of priority, hover over the number located on the left of the task and drag the task to a new location.
Was this helpful?
Help us help you more