How to create a task from a stream
- Click on the “+” button on the right of the message bar
- Click on ‘Task’. Then simply type out the task you want to assign to that stream.
If you want to add more details such as a due date, or assign a task to a specific user, click on the task you just created.
- Due date: click the calendar icon on the right hand side of the task
- Assign to users: click the “+” with the dashed circle around it to the left of the task
To create a task with a shortcut:
- Go to the stream you wish to enter the task into
- Type ‘/task’ into the message bar along with the title you wish to assign. For example: /task review sales report
- Hit ‘enter’ and the task is created.
Was this helpful?
Help us help you more