1. General conditions
1.2 The application was developed by Joincube Inc, from this point forward the “Supplier”, and operated by the Client, from this point forward the “Operator”. All the “we”, “us” references, or every first person of the plural form, means the “Supplier” and the “Operator” jointly.
2. Collection of information
2.1 Collection of non-personal information
2.2 Collection of personal information
2.2.1 All the information that the Application receives from Users will be properly protected, in a way that it cannot be communicated, modified, or shared publicly except under the conditions or cases that current legislation allows. Consequently, both the Supplier and the Operator will employ all technical measures and legal provisions needed to ensure the protection and privacy of personal data..
2.2.2 You can visit our website without giving your name or transmitting personal data. If you accept participating as a User of our Application you consent to:
- During the creation of your user we require, among other things, your name, surname, email, postal address, phone and age.
- Your personal information will be transferred and stored in our servers in United States or Europe, depending on your location.
- If you sign up through Linkedin® the Application will be able to read and store your CV, profile photo and job and education history.
- This Application will not be able to access your private messages or store your Linkedin® password.
2.2.3 Your user account will be protected by a password for your privacy and security. You must prevent any non-authorized access on your computer by choosing an appropriate password and keeping it out of reach from third parties. You should restrict access to your computer, and whenever possible possible, terminate your account’s session for the Application when you have finished using it.
3. Use, access and destruction of personal information and data
3.1 We do not sell or redistribute User’s personal data and it will not be used for purpose beyond the scope of this Application.
3.2 As a user, you accept that we can use your personal information for:
- Providing the service and technical support that you request.
- Resolving disputes, answering emails or other requirements.
- Personalizing, measuring and improving our services and content.
4. Disclosure personal data and information
4.1 We only disclose to third parties personal information collected through the Application in the case of a legal requirement or by your express consent.
5. Security of information and personal data
5.1 Your information and personal data will be encrypted and stored in servers in the United States or Europe and protected from non-authorized access. Only authorized employees will have access to Users’ data and personal information and this access will be limited to what they reasonably need to fulfill their responsibilities.
5.2 The User has sole responsibility for all his activity on his account, whether realized by the User or a third party using his or her account. If you believe your account has been compromised, you should immediately contact us by email at email@example.com. The User agrees to indemnify and hold us undamaged for losses suffered due to the use of his or her account by another person.
6. Age restrictions.
6.1 You confirm and guarantee that you are at least thirteen (13) years old, if you are under thirteen (13), you may not, under any circumstance or any reason, use this Application.
7. Unforeseen circumstances
7.1 In the event that we or any of our assets are acquired by a third party, personal information acquired by us could be one of the assets transferred in this acquisition.
8. Third party websites
8.1 We are not responsible for the policies, content or norms of third party websites that the to which the Application or its content can be linked. Please review the specific privacy policies from these websites to learn how they collect and use personal information.
9.2 On occasion, it could be necessary for us to change some of the terms of this policy. In the event of a change we will inform you through this same website by publishing an updated version of this document. If you continue to use the Application, this will imply acceptance of those changes.